We want to assure you that your privacy is important to us and we are committed to secure the information received when you visit our website www.junechronicles.com. You data will not be used, except for promotional purpose done only by June Chronicles and will not be rendered to 3rd parties.
Information we collect
You information will not be disclosed to 3rd parties and at any time you can unsubscribe to our newsletter.
How we use information we collect
This information will be used to inform you on:
- Our products and services
- Special promotions and free offers on our books
- New articles and information on our websites
- Promotional services and 3rd parties promotions
- Other news or information that you may be interested in
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This information may include:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your navigation paths and search queries.
- Mobile related information if you access our website using your mobile device.
- Time spent on your website.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account.
- Browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve marketing, analytics, and the products and services we offer you.
We collect your location-based information for the purpose of locating a place that you may be searching for in your area.
If you no longer wish to allow us to track your geo-location information in the mobile app you may turn this off at the device level.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, outside organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- For legal reasons. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We will share personal information with companies, outside organizations or individuals if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- In case of a sale or asset transfer. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of our assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of our services, could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you, either through email and/or a prominent notice on our website.
Our Commitment to Security
We have put in place appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect. No system can be completely secure, however, and we do not guarantee that unauthorized disclosures and access will not happen.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you may be providing your personal information to these third parties and not to www.junechronicles.com
Comments Section / Forum
Our website offers publicly accessible comments section or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our comments section or community forum, contact us at email@example.com.
In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Social Media Widgets
Our website includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button and Widgets, such as the Share this button. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
Children Under 13
Our website is not directed toward children under 13 and we will not knowingly collect information for any child under the age of 13. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Services are Located in the United States
Our website and associated services are hosted in the United States. If you are outside of the United States, your information will be processed and stored in the United States and by using our website or providing us with personal information, you consent to such processing and storage.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution